Thursday, October 26, 2017

Why did I love the man?

Why did I love the man?



Many of my friends asked me the same question, "Why did I love that guy?" I heard this question and I did not Knowing to find answers to answer, not only mouth, but to say something else.
Come home, I'm sitting to find out why I love them? And what comes out is: He was a special man who excited me more than all the men I knew. They make me happy when I'm near them. He was a man who made me no longer see anyone else. And they are He is a man who gives me more loneliness than anyone else. He was a man who left me for no reason at all. They are also people that make me feel really bad and hurt too. They are the ones who leave without a word, for no reason.
Maybe there are a lot of other reasons I love so hard to not fall in love but I believe one day I will be able to find See another reason why I can not stop loving them. Sometimes love has no reason to just love them and want to be close to them, no matter how bad or whatever they are.